Joerns Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation Mattress System, Advanced Home Care Therapy System for Flaps, Grafts, and Pressure Ulcers, Control Unit, The Mattress Fits Existing Bed Frames
From:Compression Medical Distributors, inc.
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation® (FIS) System is an advanced therapy system designed to provide state-of-the-art pressure redistribution by simulating the effects of a body immersed in a fluid medium. The Dolphin System automatically measures the specific characteristics of the individual patient as they engage the support surface creating an individualized immersion profile that creates a near neutral buoyant state. The Dolphin FIS System delivers three-dimensional volumetric engagement and eliminates gradient shear forces, leading to positive outcomes for flaps, grafts, and pressure ulcers. The Dolphin technology provides minimal tissue deformation, while maintaining near normal blood flow leading to improved tissue perfusion and wound healing.
- Prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium
- Minimizes soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
- Automatically adjusts to each patient’s weight, surface area and repositioning
- 12 hour battery life allows for active therapy, even during patient transport
- Fits existing bed frames, including ICU, Med/Surg, and Bariatric
- Available in standard, bariatric and pediatric models as well as wheelchair and stretcher configurations
- The Fluid Immersion Simulation technology of the Dolphin System reduces soft tissue distortion and promotes blood flow, creating a platform that is highly effective for the prevention and healing of pressure ulcers through Stage IV, as well as treating patients with post-operative flaps and grafts.
- The Dolphin FIS System may also be used for patients whose medical condition precludes turning and repositioning, or where these interventions may be contraindicated as they place the patient at risk for further compromise, as well as patients with spinal cord injury once the acute injury has been stabilized and these patients have been cleared by a physician. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
- Mattress Replacement
- Width Options: 35", 42", 48"
- Length Options: 82", 88" (step deck)
- Weight Capacity: 500-1000 lbs. depending on configuration
- Stretcher: 36"(W) x 76"(L) x 5"(D); 700 lbs.
- Wheelchair: 17"(W) x 17"(L) x 4"(D); 250 lbs.
- Crib: 29"(W) x 57"(L) x 5" (D), 28"(W) x 50"(L) x 4"(D); 250 lbs.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Joerns P.R.O. Matt Plus Mattress System 36'' x 80'' with ES2 Control Unit, Nylon Cover, Full Perimeter with High Density Foam, Free Shipping.
DermaFloat Low Air Loss Therapeutic Mattress System, Low Shear and Low Friction Pulsation Therapy, Side Air Bolsters, Easy Resident Transport, By Joerns Healthcare
DolphinCare Integrated Bed System Fluid Immersion Simulation Integrated with the Evolutionary UltraCare XT Bed Frame, Control Unit, Bed Panels (Quartered Oak) Bedside Assist Rails, All Included, Free Ship.
Joerns UltraCare XT Healthcare Bed Frame, Nursing Homes, Home Care, Hospitals, Many Features Included, Options Are Available At Our Cost to You, Call or Email Us Your Option Needs For Pricing
Lymphedema Sequential Pump "One FREE Leg or Arm Sleeve Included" Lowest Price Superior Home Therapy The Digital Lympha Flow, Pre -Therapy Massage Mode, Price Drop.