Span America Standing Transfer Aid Manual, Easy Base Width Adjustment, Locking Rear Casters, Encourages Activity and Helps Maintain Strength.
Keeps patient actively engaged
High capacity up to 450 lbs
The ideal solution for patients with the ability to participate in their own transfers. Makes transport quick and simple while encouraging weight bearing as well as maintenance of trunk and upper body strength.
- Easy base width adjustment accommodates chairs and commodes.
- A convenient toileting alternative vs. use of a wheelchair.
- Locking rear casters add an extra measure of safety.
- Attachment hooks for optional support belt.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Conforms to: ISO 12182:2012.
The F450T is designed to provide transfer assistance to patients with the necessary strength to
- Pull themselves up into standing position
- Lower themselves safely into the seated position
- Bear weight in the standing position
For these patients, use of the F450T encourages activity and helps maintain strength. For patients who do not meet these criteria, a powered lift should be used.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Span America Best Powered Sit-to-Stand Patient Lift, "Free Sling, Free 2-Button Remote Pendant With LED Indicator" All Options Included, Free Ship, No Tax, One Low Price.
Span America Full Body Power Patient Lift, Top Quality, "Free Sling, Free 2-Button Remote Pendant With LED Indicator" All Options Included, Free Ship, No Tax, One Low Price.
Deluxe Large Facility Central Monitoing System Displays Which Resident/Device Triggered An Alert, With LCD Screen (TL-4015), To use with Door Bar System, (TL-4005SYS) Sold Seperately.