- Low Air Loss, Pulsation, 3-1 Alternation and Static Therapies in one system
- Auto Set feature sets the optimal pressure based on the patient’s height and weight
- Mattress replacement can accommodate patient weights up to 700 lbs.
- Patient Care mode max inflates the mattress to assist medical staff with patient bedside treatment and help facilitate patient ingress/egress
- Nylon PU cell design provides easy cleaning and minimizing the proliferation of bacteria
- 2” convoluted foam base provides additional support during power failure situation
(L)80”x (W)36”, 42", 48" x (H)14”
Weight: 39.6 lbs Weight Capacity: 500, 750, 1000 lbs.
Cell Material: Black Nylon with PU Coating.
Cell Number: 18 cells.
Cover Material: Blue Nylon with PU coating finish.
Base Material: Black Polyester with PVC coating.
CPR Quick Release System.
Automatically sets optimal pressure based on patient’s height and weight.
60 seconds of pulsation simulates a massage to assist in maximizing a patients comfort.
Dynaflow can detect changes in the angle of the bed frame with Fowler Mode and adjust the pressure based on these results
Incorporates 3 modes of Low Air
Loss therapy: Static, Pulsation and 3-1 Alternation.
Pump Dimensions: (L)12.3”x (W)6.7”x (H)4.9”
Weight: 14.9 lbs
Rating Voltage: 110-120 volts
Max Current: 5A
Rating Frequency: 60Hz
Cycle Time: 3~95 mins Static / Pulsation function 3 in 1 alternation.
Min/Max Pressure: 15~52 mmHg +/- 4 mmHg 10 Digital Adjustable Comfort Control.
Protection Type: Class I, Type BF.
Bottom Out Alarm: Visual / Audio.
Power Failure Alarm: Visual / Audio.
Features: User-Friendly LCD Control Panel Fowler Function Auto-Set Function.