Dignity Lifts Commercial Toilet Lift - CL1 - New Lower Price.
From : Compression Medical Distributors Inc.
Our Commercial Toilet Lift Model CL1 is designed for use by Assisted Living Facilities, Rehab Locations, Surgery Centers, Skilled Nursing, and other professional care facilities. It is designed to meet their unique requirements. This Commercial lift is designed to allow residents to use the toilet by themselves. It is also designed so that CNAs and Nurses that are on lift restrictions can still help with toileting. After implementing toilet lifts facilities are seeing fewer calls for assistance and happier residents. Even if someone does call for help, this commercial lift will help your employees lower and lift patients at the toilet. This saves time and injuries.
Dignity Lifts - Commercial Toilet Lift - CL1 Features Include:
- Lockable wheels to so you can help more people
- Wide, stable base
- Easy to use wired remote
- Provides 11" of lift
- Works with all 18" tall toilet bowls
- Rechargeable battery allows you easily go from room to room
- padded arms and push handle
- Large, foot-operated wheel locks
- 350 lb. capacity
- 20 1/4" of hip room (approximately the same width as an office chair)
- CL1 is mobile
- The CL1 has unique features for care facilities and hospitals:
- It is durable, useful, and its large wheels allow it to be transported easily to different rooms. It works best with the 18" toilets most facilities use to meet ADA compliance. The CL1 does not offer height adjustment like our BL1 and DL1 lifts. Also unlike our other lifts, which are designed to fit in small bathrooms and through small doorways, the CL1 has a wider base. Professional facilities have ADA bathrooms that provide more space and have wider doorways. This allows the CL1 to be a little wider and more stable.
- Installation Information:
For more information about the installation of the Dignity Lifts CL1 Commercial Lift, watch this video.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
AIROS 8P Sequential Compression Device for Airos Pants/Truncal Edema, Extra Wide Legs and Arm Plus Sleeves, USA Company